“Sound is the medicine of the future.” – Edgar Cayce
Sound is a vibration that travels through air, water, and solids and therefore through the human body. Sound has the capacity to shift neurochemistry and neurobiology in a profound and unprecedented way as a therapeutic tool as well as a technique to unleash human potential. It’s produced by all matter and is a fundamental part of survival for every species because our brains are wired to immediately shift in response to sound.
Himalayan Singing bowls introduce a healing harmonic sound wave that helps dislodge stagnation on the cellular level and bring the body and mind into perfect tune.
Experience the vibration for yourself!
- Yoga Nidra with Singing Bowls: Thursday Oct 20th Swarthmore, PA
- In person private session, info below
Private Himalayan Sound Healing session
A singing bowl therapy session is a simple, gentle, energy-based vibrational technique that is used for stress reduction and relaxation.
A 45-minute private sound healing session will include 10 minutes of intention-setting and grounding, a 30 minute sound session, and 5 minute reflection period. The singing bowls may be placed on or around you during your session for a harmonious and calming experience. Let’s discuss how the singing bowls can best be used to benefit your particular needs and intention for your session. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing free of zippers, buttons or other accessories that may make contact noise with the singing bowls.
45 Minute Private Sound Healing Session
Ann is a yoga therapist candidate in her 2nd year of study at Prema Yoga Institute’s Yoga Therapy Program. She has completed Level 1 Atma Buti® Sound Healing Method and integrates sound healing techniques into her practice when appropriate. More About Ann
“Set your intention and the sound will carry it to the divine,” Suren Shrestha, Master Teacher at the Atma Buti® Sound and Vibrational School
- “My pain diminished,” said one client with cancer, after numerous sessions where the bowl was used directly on her body.
- “This is the best I’ve felt all week,” reports a regular private client after a session including breath-work, stretching, body sound healing and yoga nidra.
- “I slept very well and my back is feeling good, thanks! I am excited for the full-body session,” says yet another client after just a few minutes of body work to help ease back pain.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.