I strongly believe in the therapeutic value of yoga and meditation for everyone; no matter what age, level of fitness, or life circumstance. Whatever state of being you are in, you are welcome here.
Whether you are looking to stay healthy as you age, recover from an injury, or find new tools to navigate chronic stress or illness, therapeutic yoga offers a unique and holistic approach towards your care.
- Group Yoga Classes in person and on Zoom
- Special Events – Yoga Nidra with Singing Bowls
- Private Yoga Wellness on Zoom or in person
- Cancer Care – on Zoom only
- Yoga Nidra – a Guided Relaxation Practice meeting once a month on Zoom
- Sound Healing – in person or on Zoom
- Insight Timer – an app that helps you take exquisite care of yourself!
- My Blog – chock full of info and links to helpful videos
Safely integrate breath, movement, sound and stillness into your self-care practice with an empathetic and expert guide.
Ann Grace MacMullan, E-RYT 500 Yoga Teacher, Breath Coach, and Yoga Therapist Candidate
- Located in Swarthmore, PA
- Available via Zoom worldwide
Contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org