Ann Grace MacMullan, E-RYT 500
Hi! I’m a certified and insured Yoga Teacher, Breath Coach, and Yoga Therapist Candidate. I’ve been joyfully sharing the gift of yoga in community, corporate, private, and healthcare settings since 2015, and have over 2500 hours of teaching experience with a wide range of students. I strongly believe in the therapeutic value of yoga and meditation for everyone, no matter what age, level of fitness, or life circumstance.
If you can breathe, you can do yoga.
I truly enjoy creating safe spaces for rest and healing, and guiding diverse and special populations towards personal transformation in body, mind, and spirit.
Contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Like my free videos and recordings? ☕️ Buy me a coffee to say thank you!
- Park Ave Community Center
- International Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Foundation
- Wallingford-Swarthmore Community Classes
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Paul’s Run Retirement Community
- Plush Mills Senior Living
- Wellington at Hershey’s Mill
- Housing Alliance of Delaware
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- CALM for Educators Program
- Private Clients throughout Northeast United States and beyond
- 300 hour Yoga Therapy Training at Prema Yoga Institute
- 200 hour Vinyasa Training at Dhyana Yoga
- Level 1 of Atma Buti®Method of Sound Healing
- Trauma-Informed Yoga Training
- Penn Program for Mindfulness Foundational Training
- Yoga for Osteoporosis with Dr. Fishman
- Breath Coaching to Support COVID-19 Prevention and Recovery
- Cardiac Care Yoga Therapy
- American Heart Association’s Heartsaver First Aid and CPR
Join me for meditations, breathing exercises, and Yoga Nidra on Insight Timer! I’ve been using this app for a long time now and it’s absolutely wonderful, and free. I’m proud to be a Teacher on Insight Timer, the app that connects you with millions of other listeners in real time. Find the right type of meditation, track your progress, and take exquisite care of yourself.
Look for Ann Grace in Philadelphia, PA – Follow me for the latest releases and be sure to review my content so that I can keep it fresh and relevant for you.
“Ann is an excellent teacher who knows yoga. More importantly, she is attuned to the abilities of her students. She adapts the practice so that we can safely participate and gain from the experience. It is a true gift.” Amy S.
Please consider donating so I can keep content on YouTube free and accessible for all!
- Functional and Applied Anatomy
- Yoga for Cancer Care
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Chair Yoga
- Embodied Philosophy
- Ayurveda for Yoga Therapy
- Ayurveda and Immunity
- Sound Therapy
- Yoga Nidra
- Mantra Intensive
- Acupressure for Yoga and Health
- Chakras and the Energy Body
- Mindfulness and Meditation for Stress Management